[SAC] Fwd: Re: I think your site has been hacked

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 24 10:18:05 PDT 2012

Folks,

I have disabled accounts wiki and wikimouse.  I am guessing these are
accounts created interactively by a human.  Note that there is essentially
nothing we can do to prevent trac/wiki spamming by humans willing to do
it interactively without becoming a much less open organization.  All we
can do is try to roll it back when we see it.

Unfortunately we have a lot of relatively quiet Trac wiki instances like
the GeoTIFF one which are not monitored closely.

Best regards,