[SAC] mail./lists.osgeo.org migration

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue May 29 14:51:05 PDT 2012

Eli,

I've always adversed the lists.osgeo.org urls, and didn't realize the
other actually worked though it isn't too surprising since lists was
previously served from the same machine as www.osgeo.org.  I think we
should only publish lists.osgeo.org addresses for list stuff and not
try to provide backward compatability to the old www.osgeo.org urls.

Best regards,