[SAC] "webextra" VM DocumentRoot

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Oct 10 04:22:09 PDT 2012

Hi folks,
in preparation for a distro upgrade on the "webextra" VM and for
simplifying the backup as well as the overall setup, I've moved _all_
the Apache web stuff into /var/www/.

I did my best to take care of fixing the files which had been affected
by this move, some in the Apache configuration but most of them in the
respective web directories - at least all the files I was able to
identify.  I even fixed a few hardcoded pathnames which had already
been broken *before* the move  ;-)

I hope I managed to catch all affected places, but if there's still
anything left broken, please let me know.

Cheers,