[SAC] Cleaning up Web VM

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 12 14:57:30 PDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> in preparation for moving the OSGeo main web site to the Web VM, I've
> moved the 2011.foss4g.org site over to the Webextra VM, where all the
> other foss4g sites reside.
> I hope I didn't break anything - otherwise please shout.

Martin / Peter,

Is it really intentional that we provide universal ssh
access to the webextra vm? I was surprised to find
ssh login information on the public page at:

  http://2011.foss4g.org/content/foss4g-follow

I imagine that the account has limited priveledges but
it still seems kind of high risk.  Perhaps if all 2011
presentations are uploaded we could remove that
account?