[SAC] Fwd: Munin Notification backup.osgeo.org Disk usage in percent

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Apr 5 08:11:01 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 04:42:29PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:

> I really hesitate to hack it myself.

Instead adding dozends of excludes to the Bacula backup configuration,
my favourite is still to sensibly separate various stuff into different
directory trees and finally just to back up the relevant parts.
Volatile content like a  TileCache cache dir for example would find a
perfect place below /var/cache/ - and then we'll add a general rule to
prevent backup of /var/cache/ on *every* server.

This just requires someone to resume communication with the affected
projects.

Cheers,