[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #20349] Backup Implementation for OSGeo VMs

tech@wildintellect.com via RT support at osuosl.org
Fri Aug 2 10:45:59 PDT 2013

Do you still have a strong preference for Dell? I've been having
unpleasant ordering experiences with them, along with pricing
challenges. Personally I've had a better experience with Silicon
Mechanics which is pretty local to you.

We're looking at a 1U 4 disk system (2, 3 or 4 TB drives). 1-2 lower end
sockets.

I'll put together some quotes.