[SAC] Migration of gvSIG lists

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Dec 2 09:43:34 PST 2013

Jorge,

If you are comfortable doing the import, then please feel free to go ahead
and keep the tickets up to date.  If not, I am willing to do it today.

Reading tickets  1257 and 1258 I was left without a clear understanding of
the state of things.  You talk about having setup the archive, but I don't
understand if that means it is populated or not.  If you were to email me
access to existing archives in "mbox" I could get them ingested.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com