[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #20349] [OSGeo] New Backup/ganeti server

Sean Rettig via RT support at osuosl.org
Tue Dec 31 12:53:13 PST 2013

Hello Martin,

A KVM/IP has been hooked up to backup.osgeo.osuosl.org, and your VPN and KVM/IP credentials have been sent to you via GPG.  Additionally, I have placed a Debian 7 netinstall flash drive in the machine for your convenience.

You can use the following network information for the server:

Protocol: static
IP: 140.211.15.41
Gateway: 140.211.15.1
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Broadcast: 140.211.15.255
DNS servers: 140.211.166.130, 140.211.166.131, 216.165.191.54

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Sean

---