[SAC] [OSGeo] #1086: Access to mailman VM

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Feb 4 06:57:04 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 10:47:49AM -0400, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> The error message I receive with my osgeoid is:
>
>   You must be a uniquemember of cn=sac,ou=Shell,dc=osgeo,dc=org to login

Ah, I see, I was assuming the telascience group would be sufficient,
thus someone should add you to the "sac" group.  There are a few uid's
in the list I've never heard before, thus adding one more for the
President doesn't make a big difference  :-)
I currently don't have web access to the respective frontend, therefore
"someone" won't be myself for the next four hours, I'm sure "someone"
else can take over.

Cheers,