[SAC] [OSGeo] #1055: OSGeo Service Provider Directory Broken

Seven seven at arnulf.us
Wed Jan 9 02:19:03 PST 2013

Bobb,
this is great! There have been a nadful of half hearted attempts to do
this and a great many suggestions how the directory could be improved
but never anyone stepped up with the intent of getting it done. Thanks!

If you are interested in the ideas that have been pushed around in the
past years I am happy to contribute, just let me know.

Have fun,
Arnulf

- -------

- -------