[SAC] Space on Backup

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 28 10:31:08 PST 2013

Martin - Do we have a cap on how much space Bacula uses for it's storage
area?

All, adding gvSIG files on downloads will push the Backup server disk
space into the warning zone again once an rsync gets them. I'd like to
per-emptively avoid that. I see 3 options (2 easy):
1. move rsync somewhere else
2. limit bacula to rotate within a few less GB
3. Be more selective about what rsync and/or bacula pick up

On a related note, if you have an opinion about my previous email "Re:
[SAC] 2013 Agenda - was: Upgrade list for VMs" where I outlined possible
new hardware, please reply to that thread. This is the long term
solution to storage.