[SAC] Trac robots.txt

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jan 28 16:44:36 PST 2013

Folks,

I did a bit of checking and while Trac was working fine for me this
afternoon I did find that spiders (notably Baidu) was hitting Trac
failure hard.  I see the postgis project did not get added to the
robots.txt.  I have written a /var/www/trac/mkrobots.sh script that
will produce a robots.txt for *all* Trac projects and run it.

I'll try to check in a few days from now to see how things are going.
Don't hesitate to poke me in IRC if Trac is slow.

I really only want the spiders indexing the wiki and bugs from Trac -
not all the other stuff like views onto svn and timelines.