[SAC] Preparing for the next Debian distro upgrade

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Jun 8 07:44:27 PDT 2013

Hi, I've started to slowly migrate the "projects" VM to Squeeze
backports in order to reduce the impact of the next dist-upgrade to
Wheezy. I took care *not* to touch critical pieces like Trac, PostGIS
or GIT but I'm planning to upgrade these as well in the medium term.

Please shout if you encounter unexpected behaviou on the "projects" VM.

Cheers,