[SAC] spatialref.org

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jun 10 22:53:34 PDT 2013

On 06/10/2013 10:03 PM, Martin Spott wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 03:49:45PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
>
>> Ok did some investigating, it's not a simple matter of django
>> got upgraded. It's actually based on the fact that python got
>> upgraded (would have broke a virtualenv too)
>
> Indeed it's a different Django, no Python version change occurred.
> If it causes too much hassle, then I'd simply revert to the
> previous Django.
>
> Cheers, Martin.

It's fixed now (Thanks for the help Chris), just needed the Database
section changed from:
DATABASE_ENGINE = 'postgresql_psycopg2'
DATABASE_NAME = 'srorg'
DATABASE_USER = 'postgres'
DATABASE_PASSWORD = ''
DATABASE_HOST = ''
DATABASE_PORT = '5432'

TO:

DATABASES = {
    'default': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.contrib.gis.db.backends.postgis',
        'NAME': 'srorg',
        'USER': 'postgres',
        'PASSWORD': '',
        'HOST': '',
        'PORT': '5432',
    }
}

I will edit and commit the changes to the svn repo sr.org folder under
the MetaCRS trac.