[SAC] [MetaCRS] spatialref.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jun 11 09:09:58 PDT 2013

Folks,

I will note there has been interest in helping from several fronts - most
recently Aaron Racicot suggested some folks from CUGOS would like to help.
 I was also in contact with some europeans but that got hung up on some
idea of needing a new VM and now I can't seem to find the email thread with
them.  I think part of the challenge is enabling those who want to help.
 Spatialreference.org does need some love.

Best regards,

warmerdam at pobox.com