[SAC] Service Providers issue now CRITICAL

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 24 05:30:04 PDT 2013

Hi SAC,

This morning I received a message from a current OSGeo sponsor company
about our Service Providers page (for background, see the ticket at
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1105).

As you can read there, a page was accidentally deleted from Drupal, and
we need to restore from a backup.

I know everyone is busy, so i wonder if we should approach the OSGeo
Board for funding for a systems developer to tackle this (as no one has
stepped up to handle this).

We need some progress on this ASAP, either through a volunteer or an
external resource.

Thank you.

-jeff