[SAC] trac sleepy (too many open git connections?)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 5 02:41:32 PST 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
>> That's interesting, I thought that git experiment had failed and was not
>> operational. We can probably just do 404 returns on those for now until a
>> time when we actually get git running.
>
> In this case I would suggest to simply do
>
> a2dissite zgit
>
> and restart Apache...

Since I do need to use trac, I have done it:

a2dissite zgit.conf
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

However, something is odd. Even munin has communication
problems:
http://webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org/munin/osgeo.org/trac.osgeo.org-apache_accesses.html

Markus

PS: Related git ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/604
and below the message of the creation of git.osgeo.org