[SAC] Munin Notification mail.osgeo.org Disk usage in percent

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:29:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

2013/3/11 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
>> As far as I can tell, the "martinl" mailbox contains automated output
>> from GRASS builds and other stuff.  Let's be honest, who wants to read
>> through 32 GByte of EMail nobody actually claimed to be missing ?  ;-)
>
> huh, will check right now... Martin

sorry guys!, but how can I reach this mailbox? I have tried.

martin at debian:~$ ssh martinl at mail.osgeo.org
You must be a uniquemember of cn=sac,ou=Shell,dc=osgeo,dc=org to login.
Connection closed by 140.211.15.134

Appearently these messages come from my cronjobs. Setting

MAILTO=""

in my crontab should stop it, right?

Thanks for you patience! Martin