[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #20349] Backup Implementation for OSGeo VMs (racked and ready to provision)

Daniel Takamori via RT support at osuosl.org
Fri Nov 1 10:33:42 PDT 2013

On Fri Nov 01 10:26:06 2013, tech at wildintellect.com wrote:
> Emily & OSUOSL team,
>
> This is a follow up to check on the status of our new machine
> implementation. Please let us know where in the process we are and if
> you need anything from our team.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Alex,
Emily is currently occupied with her school work and hasn't been able to attend to the machine.  It's racked and networking is set up but we need to get the raid and LVM setup before we can install Debian.  We should be able to begin today and hopefully finish sometime next week.

Sorry about the delay,
-Daniel Takamori