[SAC] MapGuide / FDO Crisis

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Nov 11 11:32:16 PST 2013

I didn't manage to fix it. At least not on purpose. Mapguide does seem
to be working but not FDO.

Really I just couldn't make head or tails of the Redhat style Apache
config, the main site didn't seem to be configured anywhere obvious and
the vhost confs all look broken based on how I understand Apache syntax.

So its still a mystery.