[SAC] FOSS4G seems to be down

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 26 11:02:43 PST 2013

On 11/18/2013 10:13 AM, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 11/18/2013 07:27 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
>> I did a forced shutdown and startup via Ganeti, followed by a soft
>> reboot,
>>
>> 	Martin.
>>

> Seems it was webextra that was having a hard time again? Guess we need
> to revisit how to reduce the vmap0 load again?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

I've reactivated any foss4g sites that are not dynamic based. We need
someone to go through and patch or convert previous historic php sites
and OCS before we can turn them back on. Keeping php code from 2007-2010
really isn't safe.

Keeping an eye on loads to but we seem to be ok since Martin upgraded.