[SAC] email spam

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Sep 1 08:17:22 PDT 2013

Hi SAC,

I just received about 20 messages like this, sent to many OSGeo
lists...can we do something about this?  -jeff

******

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/admin/atlanticcanada/bounce

My email has been spammed.eml