[SAC] Fwd: Fwd: Bounce action notification

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 12 02:27:58 PDT 2013

Victor,
thanks for contacting us. For now I suggest that you stick with your
gmail address. We currently experience issues with many hotmail accounts
but it seems to be a systemic issue on their side and nothing we can do
about on our end.

SAC,
does anybody have experience with getting our server unblocked - if that
is the problem (which I don't really think it is).

Best regards,
Arnulf