[SAC] osgeo1 migration

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Apr 7 10:30:11 PDT 2014

On 14-04-06 7:23 PM, Alex Mandel wrote:

> Yes I'm thinking target date for turning off and discontinuing
> osgeo1/peer is end of April. Anyone know what day of the month the
> billing cycle is? It would be nice to not pay more than we need to.

The Peer1 invoices indicate a cycle starting on the 28th of the month
and ending the 27th of the following month. i.e. March 28 to April 27th.

However I do not know what the contract says about the minimum notice
period before terminating it. Who is the primary contact with Peer1?

--
Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201