[SAC] OSGeo3 Raid battery replacement

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Apr 24 15:47:44 PDT 2014

OSL team,

Now that osgeo4 disks and battery are replaced and working any chance we
could to osgeo3's battery tomorrow Friday Apr 24 ~ 1pm PST?

We've noticed the Web vm is having some big i/o issues. Not sure if it's
the raid card, drbd or kvm cache related. One option is to migrate Web
over to osgeo4 for now and see if that changes things. Any other ideas
are welcome.

We'd probably want to migrate over Secure also while osgeo3 is down.
Which might mean we need to turn off something on osgeo4.

OSGeo System Administration Committee