[SAC] Runaway cron job on Projects

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Apr 24 20:38:37 PDT 2014

So I think a cron job, possibly running under Martin L's user went awry
on projects and filled 30% of the disk in hours, filling the disk
completely.

Can someone more familiar with what these jobs are supposed to do,
please kill the job, cleanup the excess files and figure out how to
prevent future incidents.

FYI, while we may have finished replacing disks and batteries it seems
that too frequent building of docs is still taking a toll on disk i/o.
We should discuss this further in the 2014 Infrastructure proposal.