[SAC] Fwd: Password Reset request

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Aug 13 09:23:25 PDT 2014

I taught myself to do it last week based on the wiki instructions, since
there were 2 request from osgeo-live contributors. Not particularly hard
but requires someone in a special ldap group. I had Martin add me to the
correct group.

I suspect writing a script to email the address on file with a temp
password would not be super hard. Which is really all we do anyways.