[SAC] [OSGeo-Discuss] FDO Downloads site

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Jan 23 14:45:56 PST 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 04:49:05PM -0400, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Can someone please take on this FDO downloads issue?

Can anyone confirm this is a rather new issue ?  I'm asking because:

a) "fdo.osgeo.org/content/downloads" refers to
"/var/www/fdo/content/downloads" in the local filesystem.
b) "/var/www/fdo/content" is a symlink to "/var/www/drupal/content" -
the symlink was established in 2007.
c) The "/var/www/drupal/content" directory has been unchanged since
2006 - and there is no subdirectory named "downloads".

It looks like I fixed some other broken links to
"http://fdo.osgeo.org/files/...." by replacing the directory
"/var/www/fdo/files" by a symlink to "/var/www/drupal/files" - like
other sites do.

Unfortunately the netwok connection just broke, I'll try to check
later, maybe this weekend.

Cheers,