[SAC] Fwd: osgo.org expires in 6 days

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Tue Jan 28 17:09:32 PST 2014

Begin forwarded message:

> You are being sent this message because you are a contact for the domain osgo.org under Gandi handle HB2145-GANDI.

Dear SAC,

At our very first meeting around this time in 2006 when we decided upon the name OSGeo, I registered osgo.org as a mis-spelled domain for situations where someone pronounced it in such a way that it sounded like the four letters. I don't know if this has any value for OSGeo anymore, but I'd like to transfer maintenance of this to OSGeo if it wants to continue to pay for it. As a recovering domain hoarder, I must let it go otherwise.

Howard