[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #23649] Failed disk in osgeo4.osuosl.bak

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 4 09:22:15 PST 2014

Jorge,

I do not think there is any need for Board deliberation on a $74 purchase
of a hard drive.  This falls within the existing SAC budget item (though
small hardware purchases were not specifically mentioned).

In my opinion, there is no reason for SAC not to proceed.  Given that
Daniel holds the credit card it may be necessary to have him issue the
order.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com