[SAC] osgeo1 migration

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Mar 22 10:23:38 PDT 2014

Martin,

Ah, I hadn't understood that.  I have checked the www.osgeo.org site a bit
and things, particularly the fragile service provider directory, seem to
work ok.

I checked http://fdo.osgeo.org/ and it is still suffering the problem
described in:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1254

But this has been like this for a few months and I was never able to figure
out what the issue was.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com