[SAC] osgeo1 migration

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri May 9 10:48:48 PDT 2014

On 14-05-02 6:34 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
> Hi, has "osgeo1" finally been taken out of service ?
>
> 	Martin.

We got billed for May (in advance, at end of April), but now the server
doesn't seem to show up any more in the Peer1 portal and I see a credit
on the account dated 2014-05-04 in the portal. Even if I haven't
received the formal credit note yet, I would think that yes osgeo1 gone
now, pending reimbursement of the amount they owe us for the month of
May that was charged in advance.

Thanks to all for the efforts with the migration.

--
Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201