[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #23872] OSGeo Upgrade Planning

Justin Dugger via RT support at osuosl.org
Tue Nov 25 11:48:16 PST 2014

OSGeo Team

I'm reviewing older tickets and I see we haven't actually responded to it. Yikes!

I know I talked with you at FOSS4G, and the discussion you had at the time was that you were considering procuring more equipment, and I believe we have another ticket open regarding some temp VMs to enable upgrades / improvements. I'm going to close this ticket and update the other one.

Sorry for the delays!

Justin

--
Justin Dugger