[SAC] Private SVN repo

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 2 07:44:51 PDT 2014

Hi SAC,

As a result of the recent elections and further discussion with the
foundation secretary (Jáchym Čepický, in CC), we came up to the
convenience to have a private versioned repository for some documents
that need to be properly stored.

At this moment this kind of documents are stored on a Dropbox account,
shared between some board members. We think a private svn repository,
only accessed by a number of users, would be the correct place to store
and manage some documents like the charter members database,
contribution license agreements, etc.

Thoughts?

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas