[SAC] Upgrading Trac/SVN VM

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Apr 23 00:37:31 PDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 08:10:52AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:

> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/
>
> points apparently to svn.osgeo.org and no trac is visible...

Might be fixed now - the usual VirtualHost confusion finally broke
after migration  :-)
While I was at it I also moved the Trac/Subversion Apache configs into
a more suitable place, tests and more reports appreciated.

Thanks for the hint, at two o'clock in the morning I was simply too
tired to encounter this issue,