[SAC] Upgrading Trac/SVN VM

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Apr 23 21:49:30 PDT 2015

Hi Frank,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 04:29:35PM -0700, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I'm concerned that the upgrade may have broken the email notification
> support for ticket changes. This used to depend on a custom
> integration with LDAP described in:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/39

Interesting  :-)
Note that this stuff now lives in a slightly different path:

  /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Trac-1.0.5-py2.6.egg/trac/

To simplify future upgrades, can we have the respective diff (and
others, if there are more of this sort) included as an attachment into
the ticket ?

Cheers,