[SAC] osgeo wiki issues

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Aug 3 03:10:38 PDT 2015

Guido,
thanks for the help.

I removed the Comunity Portal link.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Wrt updating, this is indeed way overdue. It has been postponed for
multiple reasons including admins phasing out, the wish to unify logins
with the main web site LDAP authentication, updating issues with images
(they have previously disappeared during an update and were hell to get
back) and so on. Currently we only have emergency mode wrt
administration of the Wiki. Maybe someone from the admin group has more
to add?

This is the list of current users with Sysop permissions:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers&group=sysop

Cheers,
Arnulf