[SAC] [Technical Problem] download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools timing out, not responding

Eric Lessard eric.lessard at connexta.com
Mon Aug 17 11:23:56 PDT 2015

http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/ has been down/unstable for the last few hours. We use it to download some Maven dependencies and our Maven builds keep timing out and failing when trying to download from that URL. This can also be confirmed by accessing the URL directly from a browser.

Can you please take a look when possible and let me know when you think these issues will be resolved?

Thanks!