[SAC] hardware status QGIS server

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Feb 3 01:35:06 PST 2015

(sending from the right email account now, first attempt will probably
bounce ...)

Hi All,

currently response of QGIS website and Issue trackers are not too good
(understatement).

if I understand the discussion correctly there is a hardware problem
which is hard to solve?

is it maybe wise to move QGIS website(s) to our other server for the
time being?

For the issue-tracker that is not that easy, though there is discussion
about the possibility to Github-issues, so my idea is to at least the
websites away. The rsyncing of the output takes a lot of time (3 pdf
files: 4 minutes, whole doc site: 20 minutes), so maybe we can take the
burden from the server in that way.

Is it possible to have a raw time indication for the hardware fix, that
would make our decision to move easier.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde