[SAC] osgeo.org problems

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Jun 2 04:55:28 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 08:43:34AM -0300, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Do others have this issue??  (maybe I'm on the unlucky slice of the internet
> backbone on the Atlantic)

I confirm failure to connect with HTTP*S* - same symptom as on the
Wiki.  Apparently the occasional switch from unencrypted to encrypted
HTTP in Drupal as well as MediaWiki doesn't work with the latest
security features enabled.  Therefore I disabled one of these features
and now my browser connects with and without SSL.

Cheers,