[SAC] question about docs.geotools.org

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:22:56 PDT 2015

I have not made a trac ticket as I was hoping to learn how to do this -
course reading your reply I am now intimidated and wonder what pairing is :)

http://docs.geotools.org/old would also work, I just want it somewhere that
can be accessed.

When geoserver made this transition the old wiki ended up at
http://old.geoserver.org

--
Jody Garnett