[SAC] [mapserver-users] permission denied on Trac

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat May 2 04:39:10 PDT 2015

Current state
-------------

"anonymous" user (anyone not logged in) cannot view the ticket (error
displayed to the user is "TICKET_VIEW privileges are required to perform
this operation on Ticket #xxxx. You don't have the required
permissions.")  In the Admin settings, the "anonymous" user has these
permissions set:

BROWSER_VIEW
CHANGESET_VIEW
FILE_VIEW
LOG_VIEW
MILESTONE_VIEW
REPORT_SQL_VIEW
REPORT_VIEW
ROADMAP_VIEW
SEARCH_VIEW
TICKET_VIEW
TIMELINE_VIEW
WIKI_VIEW

example: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2436

Desired State

User should be able to view the actual ticket details without logging in
(example: https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/5639)

Action is required.

-jeff