[SAC] Fwd: pairNIC - deegree.org Transfer Completed

Jens Fitzke fitzke at lat-lon.de
Tue Nov 10 00:03:06 PST 2015

Am 09.11.2015 um 19:02 schrieb Alex M:
> Jens,
>
> What DNS entries would you like added to pairnic? So we can drop the old
> nameservers and complete the transition.
>
> Thanks, -Alex

Alex,

For deegree.org we have the following DNS names, all pointing to 5.9.117.247:

@ (for deegree.org)
apidoc
artefacts
buildserver
cite
deegree3-demo
deegree3-testing
demo
download
drupal
drupal-test
nexus
ogcri
plaza
repo
schemas
www

Further more, our DNS registry had a simple way for creating email aliases.
Does pairNIC support this as well? Or could we use an OSGeo mail server for
some deegree.org adresses?

Thanks,

Jens