[SAC] Need info about trac for updating wiki page

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Nov 19 01:25:41 PST 2015

Hi all, I've been updating some info about the trac instances
on the wiki, but I'm stuck at the local customizations:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Trac_Instances#Local_Customizations

That section mentions having tweaked a notification.py file
but if I'm not wrong the currently running trac has no such
modifications. The assumption is that the currently running
trac is /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Trac-1.0.5-py2.6.egg.

Can anyone confirm no such modification is used/needed anymore ?

It might be also useful to update the "configuration experience"
in the summary to at least include whoever did the last upgrade
(Martin, is that you?).