[SAC] Upgrading MediaWiki and breaking the UserMap

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Thu Nov 19 03:06:58 PST 2015

Hello,

I think I finished the first basic version of the OSGeoMembers Map
Semantic Mediawiki based data model [1].

You can see the current state of the implementation here [2], including
the imported member locations from the old userMap implementation.

I also wrote some basic documentation [3], that I will paste to the
OSGeo Wiki after I have implemented the model there.

A blog post explaining the new Members map (including some technical
details) is also in the works.

If its Ok for SAC, I will go on and implement this tomorrow in the OSGeo
Wiki.

Regards,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/cwillmes/OSGeoWiki