[SAC] Upgrading MediaWiki and breaking the UserMap

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Fri Nov 20 01:42:30 PST 2015

Hi,

I wanted to do this now, but I get an:

ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

when I try to SSH into wiki.osgeo.org.
On monday (I think, or for sure on last friday) I could SSH onto the server.

I need to enable the Semantic Maps, DataTransfer and ParserFunctions
extensions from the Semantic Bundle, in order to get this implemented.

Thanks,
Christian