[SAC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Fri Nov 20 09:17:46 PST 2015

FYI.

Betreff: 	[OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map
for the OSGeo Wiki
Datum: 	Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:52:34 +0100
Von: 	Christian Willmes <c.willmes at uni-koeln.de>
An: 	System Administration Committee Discussion/OSGeo
<sac at lists.osgeo.org>, discuss at lists.osgeo.org

Dear all,

finally we have a replacement for the old userMap that would not work
with the new Mediawiki version of the OSGeo wiki.

See: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:OSGeo_Member

I managed to save the locations from those who provided them for the old
userMap.

See the documentation, for how to add yourself to the map:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:OSGeo_Member

And also do not hesitate to ask me directly for help if anything is
unclear or not working as expected.

Thanks are due to Martin Spott (SAC) for his support during the
installation on the wiki server!

I also wrote a blog post including some detail about the new OSGeo
Member Map implementation:

http://cwillmes.de/blog/2015/11/20/new-semanticmediawiki-based-osgeo-member-map/

Cheers,
Christian

--
Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group