[SAC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Nov 20 12:19:38 PST 2015

Christian,

Thanks for getting that done.

I just noticed some strange things. On my user page
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Wildintellect
I have my mini map which shows my location correctly.
There is a little junk rendered that probably shouldn't be, I assume
from having created my location before the form. Is it safe to remove
these lines?

{{#umSetParam: -121.7339|38.5507|Davis|wildintellect|Alex Mandel}}
{{#umUserMap: wildintellect}}

Next, I don't show up on the overall map of everyone. But I am in the
list at the bottom.

Any ideas?

PS: I already found and fixed someone who said India but ended up in
Norway (coordinates inverted).