[SAC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Mon Nov 23 04:40:39 PST 2015

Hi,

Alex is now shown on the map. I adapted the query to fliter now
additionally for valid coordinates, thus the result set is much smaller,
and now I think all locations are shown.

@Jeff, according to a SMW dev, the problem with your location not shown
is most probably due to the redirect page. Can you try to include the
template directly on your Jeff_McKenna page?

Christian