[SAC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Mon Nov 23 06:52:07 PST 2015

Hi,

yes, it appears, that on the Board site [1], many OSGeo Member templates
are included. That inclusion of multiple locations on one page was not
intended.

I already said to Cameron, that I will implement a model for creating
the OSGeo Advocates directory from SMW data.

For the board list, I think I need to implement something similar. Right
now the complete user profiles are included on that page through
{{User:<username>}}, thus the location data is entered again too, and
somehow this is then connected with your location (Its probably the same
for the other board members)...

Lots of things that need to be sorted out now, but we will get to it and
then it has many advantages compared to the previous userMap...

Cheers,
Christian

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Profiles